2015年1月8日星期四

Short HDMI extension cable problems and sloves

Short HDMI crossover ethernet cable (I use this is because I have a Raspberry Pi installed in the chassis).
Whenever I use the cable, I quit a simulator, the screen goes blank. RPI index is still alive, because I can connect to it via SSH.
If I remove the extension cord, plug only ordinary cable, there is no problem.
I did some tests using sudo 'in / opt / VC / bin / tvservice-s', I also found that the resolution does not change back to 1280 × 720, the simulator exit. Stay at 640 × 480.
My extension is 1.3A rated specifications (print) and my mini HDMI cable does not specify any (old). The signal will be cut off at random to my monitor, and refused to pass my HDMI Ethernet extension to the TV to watch.
I changed it up a 1.5 m 1.3 Specifications Rated cable and I have no problem with it.
In short, I will make sure that the HDMI cable is being used on behalf of all the games - no need to spend ££ on the line, though.

没有评论:

发表评论